Here at the Centre For Full Employment, we are dedicated to proving a service that will effectively fulfil our aims and objectives. A list of what we hope to achieve is set out clearly below.
- To provide a dedicated service to employers, helping them to overcome their recruitment problems.
- To improve the lives of people at a disadvantage in the labour market by helping the unemployed into jobs.
- To improve job opportunities for the residents of Sheffield in order to regenerate the economy of the city.
- To engage with the community in order to match skilled employers with local businesses.
- To develop lasting partnerships between local employers and the local workforce.
- To enable disengaged community members to access recruitment services.